THE CONDITIONS OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION ARE:
1. The premises are let for holiday/corporate purposes only. All bookings are arranged for the dates shown on the confirmation email/letter/receipt and are taken in good faith by QRI Lifestyle but may be subject to change by management prior to the commencement of the booking. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In any event, we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation with bedding to match original numbers of people booked or dates suitable to you, failing which all deposit monies paid will be refunded, but no other claim, right or action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
2. All bookings require a holding fee of $100 which will released no later than 7 days after you have checked out.
3. Standard check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am, but times may vary for particular properties and you should confirm the check-in time prior to your scheduled check-in day. The premises is to be left at the confirmed check-out time unless prior arrangements and approval has been granted by QRI Lifestyle’s State Office.
4. In accordance with health authority regulations dogs and pets are permitted only in units as advised. Any damage or mess left by residing animals is the financial responsibility of the booked occupant and will be charged accordingly to their holding credit card. A pet bond of $100 is applicable for all pet friendly bookings. This is an additional hold on top of
5. A tentative booking can only be confirmed with a deposit amount of $100.00 or full payment. Please choose your booking carefully as deposits are non refundable. The balance of your accommodation fee must be paid in full TWO (2) weeks prior to check in. Payments can be made by VISA or Mastercard or bank transfer on request. If an outstanding invoice is not paid within the given time frame QRI Lifestyle has the right to cancel the booking.
6. Once final payment of your booking has been made, confirmation of that payment and your booking details will be sent to you via email or post to the email or postal address you provided at the time you made the booking.
6. All cancellations must be advised 4 weeks prior to arrival. No refund of any deposit will be made unless QRI Lifestyle can rebook the accommodation. Travel insurance is recommended particularly for high- cost bookings which can be purchased through our office.
7. If you intend to arrive after hours, please notify the office. QRI Lifestyle will not be responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs if or when guests arrive after hours and a minimum $40 call out fee will be charged for such service unless prior arrangements have been made. Any call outs between the hours of 7pm - 7am will be charged at $100.
8. No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the control of QRI Lifestyle. The usage of BBQ facilities is at guest's own risk and we advise to use these with caution.
9. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on, in or near the premises whilst accommodated in a QRI Lifestyle property or left after departure. This extends to acts of nature, fire, theft and pest. All care must be taken to protect the accommodation and your personal belongings whilst you are accommodated. Doors and windows at the premises should be secured at ALL times. Postage costs will be payable if staff are required to collect/return items left by guests. All lost property will be retained for a period of 30 days, after which it will be disposed of if not claimed. All property left can only be claimed and returned to the registered member with QRI Lifestyle. If a representative is to claim the goods on their behalf, written permission must be provided. Before any goods can be released all outstanding money for accommodation must be paid in full.
10. All accommodation is for residential purposes only. Functions, parties and extra guests are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED and PENALTIES APPLY. Any type of function, party or get-together will result in immediate eviction without refund of any balance of an unused stay. Please note that any local disturbance outside the apartment, is not the responsibility of QRI Lifestyle, we recommend if it continues to be unreasonable or late hours, to refer the matter onto police, please call 000.
11. Occupation of premises which in the absolute discretion of QRI Lifestyle causes nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring or adjoining occupiers will be terminated immediately and the full security deposit forfeited and any costs incurred following misuse of the property will be payable by the guest and/or charged against the credit card tendered.
12. Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by guests to be attended to the property or any equipment provided at the property, and/or deemed necessary by QRI Lifestyle, will be attended to as soon as practicable, however no recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services or equipment provided at the property. Guests are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter the premises during reasonable hours (by arrangement unless an emergency situation could exist or arise) for the purpose of conducting any repairs, maintenance or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee. In some cases where maintenance repairs can not be attended to or repaired during the guests stay, the guest may be required to relocate to another premise provided by QRI Lifestyle, however the move to the new premise is the responsibility of the guest and if any costs occur this is also at their own cost.
13. In the case of apartments, units and villas - car parking or carports are are based on a ‘first in best dressed’ case. Extra vehicles, trailers, boats, etc., are to be parked outside the grounds or on the street.
14. The guest will be responsible for damage to the property or loss of or damage to any items at the property, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, floors and floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery and the guest will pay to QRI Lifestyle, the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost. All damage, breakages or losses are to be reported to QRI Lifestyle immediately. All furniture and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found. These damages will automatically be charged to the clients holding credit card.
15. Guests will be responsible for costs incurred for TV/VCRs which have been detuned by guests or by the attachment of electronic devices, playstations etc. Inclusive of missing remotes controls.
16. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. Guests requiring a key from QRI Lifestyle after office hours will be charged a minimum service fee of $55.00. Lost keys will incur a charge and in some cases lock smith fees to replace the lock for security.
17. To avoid an extra cleaning fee of $60.00 guests are required to leave the premises neat and tidy. Any spillages, fridge, and kitchen benches must be wiped, dishes washed, dried and put away clean, BBQ cleaned if dirty, and all garbage must be wrapped and placed in the garbage bin provided. The property must be vacated on time and secured with windows & doors locked. All keys must be returned to the safe immediately after vacation.
18. The garbage/recycle bin will be collected at various times depending on the property. Guests are to ensure that the bins provided are used according to recycling or General rubbish as per signage on the appropriate bin.
19. All properties managed by QRI Lifestyle have a strictly NO SMOKING policy a $100.00 fine applies. 20.Upon departure of the property, during your stay and at the end of your booking, please ensure all appliances, lights and heating/cooling are turned off or charges apply. QRI Lifestyle provides guests utilities, most of this is included in the nightly rate however "Fair Use Policy" applies.
21. Extending your stay should be made prior to your departure and can only be accepted when the previous occupation has been satisfactory and the property is still available.
22. All rates are subject to increase without notice, especially in the case of the premises being upgraded or renovated and in peak seasons or special events. A verbal quote given is only an estimate of price, which will be confirmed in writing at the time a $100 deposit is made to confirm the booking.
23. In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
24. Short term books please note: Any 2 nights bookings will only be accepted a week in advance at any QRI Holiday property.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION CAREFULLY AS ANY DEPARTURE FROM THESE COULD PERMIT QRI LIFESTYLE TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE OCCUPANCY.