Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where QRI Lifestyle can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine pleasure craft insurance through QRI Lifestyle underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasurecraft insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen.
Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, equipment and accessories and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured
- Options for the cover you need – flexible lay up cover, optional full racing cover, optional water skiers’ liability, liability limits up to $20M and the choice of market or agreed value.
- Club Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits as a Club Marine Member.
How to claim
To make a car insurance claim online
Online, any time
The fastest, easiest way is via the online claim form. You can submit your boat insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once we receive it, one of our friendly claims consultants will contact you within 1 business day of receiving your claim.
- ✔ Secure form
- ✔ No phone queues
- ✔ Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- ✔ You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to our underwriter via the online claim form.
Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of our friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- ✔ Your policy information
- ✔ Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- ✔ Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for
- ✔ Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved
- ✔ Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Queensland Railways Institute Inc ABN 40 342 992 636, AR 261 280 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine") ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasurecraft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.